Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2014

An encounter with cows

Feeling lonely tonight. 

I went for a ride on my bicycle today. And met a whole herd of cows being led down the road I was on. It was crazy. The cows were nervous of me. I stopped and waited for all of them to pass and they walked clear on the opposite side of the road from me so as to keep as much distance from me as possible. They were being steered by three women and one girl. One of the women rode passed me on a horse at a fast trot. She was in jeans and a sports bra, hair back in a loose ponytail, silver earrings that hung from her ears. She had an athletic build. I thought she looked amazing, like something I admire, and she reminded me of a friend who I'm trying to get over :-/ I felt a little heartsick as I watched her ride passed. 

So even though I exercised and watched a good movie later tonight with my mom, I am feeling lonely. And a little unloved. I know I'm loved. But I feel like I'm not. I feel abandoned and left alone. :(

1 comment:

  1. Are there places in Salt Lake that you know of where you can go meet people? <3

    ReplyDelete