Search This Blog

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Heart stuff

Are there people out there who are kind and compassionate and who love others warts and all? I know things get in the way, like anger, frustration, impatience, hurt feelings, or fear, but are there people out there who will put the other first and be unconditional in their care and love towards the other? 

Tonight I'm feeling like the differences between me and someone/anyone else are too great of an obstacle to overcome. I want friendship and connection and understanding and compassion and the spirit of working together to help and forgiveness and unconditional love...everywhere. I want it at work, at home, anywhere there are people. I want the spirit of love/family/friendship to exist everywhere in everyone. I wish no ill-will on anyone and I wish I could always be a friend and kind to everyone. 

I want to find someone, many, who can see the depth of my heart and cherish it. I want to find people who can see the real me and want me in their lives. 

3 comments:

  1. There are people out there for sure. Sometimes it takes venturing out of your comfort zone to go out and meet more people, whether it be joining new activities and communities, or traveling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still here I still like you. Just have to give me a shot

      Delete
  2. Love you. I wish you well. :-)

    ReplyDelete