Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Movies, rolls, and games

It's been a few days, figure I needed to post. Not much new. I saw Maleficent on Friday. I really liked it. It was my kind of story. I also went swimming this weekend and got some sun. Monday was my dad's birthday so to celebrate we ate at Texas Roadhouse, yum! I love their rolls. They're so delicious. This weekend I'm supposed to see How to Train Your Dragon 2 as well as that new Tom Cruise/Emily Blunt movie. I can't wait to see cute Toothless again. Gaming last Saturday was interesting. Have you ever played a game where u had an insane amount of money to get everything you needed and more to prepare your character for ANY situation she might face? Yeah that happened to me and my friends and we spent hours trying to buy the best and still didn't finish. Pretty overwhelming. 

1 comment: