Search This Blog

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Anger

Things have been rough the last couple of days, inwardly at least. I've been feeling discontent. Easily angered. Speaking of anger I'm listening to my angry playlist today. I have to do a job away from my computer so I'm listening to the iPod to help pass the time, but cuz of the way I'm feeling the Disney playlist just wasn't sounding appealing. 

When I was at the doctor's office this week I was asked if I had anxiety and I struggled to answer cuz I wasn't sure. I don't have panic attacks, but I do feel anxious. One of the questions I had on this questionnaire to determine if I had anxiety was if I get easily irritable. Sometimes, like right now, I do. I think I'm trying to mask the anxiety I feel with anger. Anger will run out of fuel though and I'll be left with the things that I worry about and fear. Probably tonight is when it will happen. 

Blah, I dislike feeling this way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment