Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Blind Cat Rescue

Hey everyone.  Currently at work right now.  I don't have anything to do at the moment.  It's supposed to get real busy this week though so I'm not complaining.  Not much going on.  I'm watching a ustream of blind cats. Blind Cat Rescue ustream if you want to check it out.  I can't remember if I've talked about BCR before or not.  Well, in case I didn't, the BCR is a home for kitties who are blind or have FIV or FELV.  Everyday, multiple times, the people who manage the houses do tours so you can see all the kitties.  When not doing tours they leave the camera up and running so you can watch the kitties anytime of day.  Most of the time when not on a tour they just sit on their poofy couches and sleep.  Occasionally you can catch them being cute though. :) On slow days like today it's fun for me to get to watch kitties.  Cheers me up some :)

No comments:

Post a Comment