Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Baseline & Doctor Who update

I have to say I appreciate the comments I get from time to time about my blog. They give me reason to keep posting, even though I don't usually have much to say. 
It was rainy and kind of cold today, but I didn't mind it too much. Still waiting for a good thunderstorm to roll in. I ran out of stuff to do at work today so I went home way early. I didn't know what to do with the free time. My check this week will be much less than normal :(  Yesterday and the second half of Monday I felt really good. Today however I can feel myself coming back down again. I'm not below baseline, but coming down mood-wise causes me to feel a little anxious. Because I know eventually I will go back below baseline and have to feel like crap again and fight my way back up. It's tiring :-/ 

I've almost finished the fourth season of Doctor Who. I must say David Tennant has grown on me. I'm sad that he'll be off the show soon. I was already sad they took Billie Piper off, but those episodes she came back for were brilliant :) I love moments where things just feel epic. That was one of them. It was kind of reminding me of Buffy the Vampire Slayer actually. 

2 comments:

  1. David Tennant is awesome. Have you seen "don't blink" yet? That one is always a favorite of mine. I also love Rose but the Ponds really grew on me too. Such a good show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I'm in season 5 or 6 now. I do like the Ponds but I think I prefer David Tennant to Matt Smith. Smith is ok, I just like Tennant better.

    ReplyDelete