Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

work stuff

Back at work again as I type this.  I have nothing to do again.  It's kinda annoying actually because I know that I have a lot of stuff that will need to be done by the end of this week but I can't work on any of it til I have a report to tell me what to work on.  [sigh]  Maybe I'll go eat my lunch now so when the report does come and I get dumped on with work, I won't have to worry about taking time out to eat.  Sounds good.

So this morning at my first job we got done with the sort (I sort boxes, it's a shipping company) way early than normal especially for the amount of pieces we had to sort today.  The packages were coming down my conveyor belt so fast, me and my "belt-mate" (co-worker who sorts on the same conveyor belt as me) could barely keep up.  All the other belts have more than two people on them because they are longer belts or get more volume.  But I swear if they are going to make a habit of going as fast as they were today, then they should put at least one more person on my belt.  I told the manager that.  I doubt he'll do anything about it.  Stupid businesses.  I hate the way people are treated in businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment