Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Summertime

At work right now.  I've finished everything I had that I could work on and am left here to twiddle my thumbs :P  It's possible they might send me to the warehouse portion of the building so I'm trying to hide.  It's hot back there!  Not much has happened the last few days.  I got home from my mini vacation to Hilton Head last Monday night.  I'm starting to peel a little bit from the sunburn I got there.  It wasn't a bad burn, just an area that didn't get the right amount of sunscreen as the rest of me did.  Yesterday I went home early from work, cuz once again I ran out of stuff to do, and decided to mow the lawn.  My family has a new lawn mower.  The old one was a major pain to try and start.  This one is easy-peezy in comparison :)  Then I got to spend some time on the newly mowed grass with my cute kitty Jo.  That was fun.  It was warm, but not too hot (for me that is), and I was feeling content.  Because it has gotten so warm all my cats are shedding a lot and I got fur all over my arms and face.  I needed to scratch my face but couldn't because the fur on my hands would only make it worse.  Ah, the joys of summertime ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment