Search This Blog

Monday, April 7, 2014

a much better post I promise

Hey everyone.  Sorry about the last few posts.  It was a rough week.  I am feeling better right now though, so this should be a good lighthearted post. 

I love the weather right now!  It's warm.  There are tulips blossoming in my front yard, 3 lovely yellows and one bright red.  They make me happy to see them.  I also noticed some new life growing on the rose bushes too.  I love my front yard when the trees are full of leaves, the grass is thick and green, and the flowers are all blooming, and the sky is blue, the birds are chirping, a slight breeze is in the air, there is just so much life!  I love it!  And of course my kitties come and see me and sometimes follow me around the yard.  :)

I've been out riding my motorcycle too, getting better at the skills I've learned.  I really want to find some people to go riding with.  So if you read this and you want to take me up on that offer just let me know.  I'm also going to be doing some searching to see if I can find a group to ride with.  I'm gonna be in a biker gang!!  Hahaha.

Well it's late, and morning comes fast for me.  Goodnight everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is your blog. It's about your life and everything that comes with it. If ppl don't like it they can so to a pin. There's a group on fb for riders called Lady Riders of Salt Lake City check them out.

    ReplyDelete