Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2014

...

Last night was not so great. I got home around 7:00 and just wanted to sit and watch a tv show then go to bed. Well I couldn't do the first so I just went to bed. Now it's about 6:00am and I'm at my morning job getting ready to work. Have to go to the doctor again today, ugh. Not looking forward to it but I'll be glad to have it done. 

So I started watching Doctor Who yesterday while placing stamps on envelopes at work. Saw the first three episodes. I'm withholding my critique of it til I watch more of it. Jury is still out :) 


1 comment:

  1. You just have to keep watching it! Some of the episodes are kinda weird but then there are the incredibly good ones. I love Dr Who! It just gets better and better. Don't give up on it, I'm telling you! Watch it all!

    ReplyDelete