Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

MIA no more

I missed a day O_O

Sorry about that.  Yesterday had a rough patch in the middle of the day.  I had to go home way early from work (approx 1:30ish) and I was freaking out about having to go home and not knowing what to do and being alone with no one to talk to or see.  So my mom came home early around 3ish and we spent the rest of the evening playing on the Wii.  I did also wash my car and my motorcycle.  They iz shiny now ;)  In fact I rode my bike to work today so I could show it off :)

Now I'm at work, trying to make up for the fact that I missed posting yesterday!  I kind of have work to do today.  Normally for my job I process data and print out the paper work and staple a copy of the job it's for to the paper work. However today I do not have any copies of the jobs we're doing next week.  So I'm doing the paper work but creating a pile which I will get to go through again tomorrow and match it up with the appropriate copy of the job.  See, I kind of have work, half the work, to do today.  I'm really not complaining.  I'm glad I don't have to go home early again today.  And tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!  Woohoo!

Ok back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment