Search This Blog

Friday, April 18, 2014

analysis

So I just had a thought and then a question for anyone.  What does it mean that I seek attention and validation from others?  For example, I hate doing things that I find value in by myself because it means more if someone else can be there to share it with me.  I mean, I like riding my motorcycle, but as I'm riding I often have thoughts like, "I wish so-and-so was here to see this".  When I ride my bike to work I am hoping my co-workers are seeing me on the bike and liking it.  When I've done something that took a lot of effort and time and skills on my part I want someone to see what I did and preferably compliment me on it.  It's like, Am I really living if no one else is there to live with me or to see me living?

I feel like I can get into that more, and that I'm not being as explanatory as I'd like to be.  But that is going to have to do for now cuz I gotta get back to work.

1 comment:

  1. You wanna hear something funny? Someone said that I do the same thing. That I look for others love and a affection or knowledge that I've done something. I don't think you and I do any if that. What I do think is that's it's not bad if we want love and attention every once in a while. Were human and that's common.

    So don't worry about it. I would love to see you ride your motorycle and I am always proud of you for everything you do. <3

    ReplyDelete