Search This Blog

Monday, April 28, 2014

the weekend

Hey everyone, sorry I forgot to post yesterday.  It's been a rough weekend for me and today hasn't been any better.  But I did get out and go somewhere on Saturday.  I went to the new aquarium down in Draper.  It was super busy!  So many people... but the animals I got to see were awesome.  I'd love to go again sometime, perhaps when it is less busy though.  Sunday I continued my movie marathon of the Star Wars series with my friends.  We watched Ep 3 & 4.  I like all the Star Wars movies, but there are things that I wish would be better.  I'm not going to go into it though.  Just not in the mood right now.

Driving my new truck is coming along (it's a manual).  A few random times I've stalled it, like when pulling in my driveway and I run out of momentum, but I'm afraid to give it too much gas while letting off the clutch for fear of it jumping the little space between my and my parent's car too quickly and thus I stalled it...twice.  But for the most part I'm driving well.

Can I just say that fighting/living with/dealing with depression is really hard.  When you get stuck in a funk, it's really hard to get yourself out of it.  And for me, I just want someone to come along and make me feel happier, but it doesn't work that way.  The last couple of nights have been painful and I've felt really alone.  I have friends but I didn't feel like I could talk to any of them, because I know how draining depression is on me and I don't want to be draining to my friends.  I don't want to become someone that they don't want to be around or talk to.  It's just so hard.


No comments:

Post a Comment