Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

poof! i'm back

Missed a day.  Crap?

I decided to go to bed early last night, like 7pm early. 

I've been in recluse mode lately.  Not really wanting to talk much.  Ever feel overloaded by too much analytical thinking and the emotions that tie in to the thoughts?  I guess that's me right now.  Does anyone else feel kinda blah when they lay their feelings on a particular subject on the line and get no feedback?  Lol, I guess what can you expect if you are talking to a pet, or a tree, or the sky, or an empty room.  That kinda made me smile imagining that.

Ever think about how cool the snow line on a mountain side looks?  As I was driving home today I was noticing that on our mountains, the line where everything up got snowed on but everything below received rain.  It's amazing.  In the atmosphere there is a definite point between warm enough to be rain and cold enough to be snow.  I wonder what it would look like if that layer was color coded.  I guess it would kinda be like raising through a cloud or smog.

Kinda feeling down tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment