Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Late wintery weather

It snowed today!!!!  Ahhhh!!  No likey.  Want 70 degree weather now.  BUT, on the flipside, I heard thunder today!  I love lightning and thunder.  I am way excited to get into thunderstorm season.  Bring on the lightning.  And, at least I don't live up in Idaho right now.  My friend showed me a pic of her backyard today and they got dumped on by the white stuff.  This week will start off April.  Trees will soon start budding and flowers will start blooming.  In my frontyard the tulips are just about ready to POP!  Assuming they didn't get froze to death by the snow today... They are tough Utah tulips.  They will be strong and survive the icky late winter storm!  [I hope so anyways]

Well I just checked the weather forecast for this week and it looks like we're in for cold and somewhat wet.  Seriously.  Can I move to Hawaii? :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment