Search This Blog

Monday, March 24, 2014

Divergent

Ok. Here are my thoughts on Divergent: I like Shailene Woodley :) Yes the movie changed things as all movies based on books do. Some might argue that it changes the points and themes and moods of the book. Sometimes I'd agree but I still feel like Divergent followed the spirit of the book. Perhaps the movie was a little less edgy and dark as the book, but I am not bothered too much by that. Mostly I really enjoyed the performance of Shailene Woodley. I thought she conveyed strength and vulnerability at the same time. Plus she is easy on the eye. And she reminds me of a friend of mine. 

So I'd love to own this movie and watch the special features and I'm looking forward to the next two installments. :) Oh, and it was fun seeing Kate Winslet play her character, though she made me like her character cuz I like her. But you aren't supposed to like her character. Ugh, oh well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment