Search This Blog

Monday, March 24, 2014

Just takin a break from work

Hello everybody :)  It's a beautiful day today, yes?  Yes.  Well not much of interest has happened yet today, which I'll take as a good thing.  That means I'm not having any negative thoughts affecting me today :)  Woohoo!  I'm just at work right now, typing away at addresses.  Such a glamorous job I have I know ;)

I keep thinking about my bike.  I really wanna go for a ride :-P  Patience, patience.

Tonight I am going to see Divergent.  I'm surprised at how long of a movie it is.  I was informed that it is 2.5 hours long.  Wow, it better be good.  I've read all the books so I know what I'm getting myself into.  Stay tuned later tonight or tomorrow for my critique.  I'll be sure to give spoiler alerts if I decide to talk about the plot or what happens at all.

Yay, I love being in a good mood.  Ok back to work now I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment