Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

5 minute therapy session...GO!

Ok I'm at work now and today has been a struggle.  I just want to shake this feeling I'm having of being stuck and sad and down and helpless.  Blah!!!  I don't like feeling like this, but this is a typical day about 50% of the time.

 Ok what are some things good in my life?  I love that I have cats.  They are so cute and playful and cuddly and affectionate and expressive and soft.  And did I mention cute? :)  I have a few pretty good friends, some of which actually know what I deal with on a day-to-day basis and are available as a support.  I have a job, a source of income, that keeps me afloat, or at least keeps me from sinking to the bottom of the financial woes ocean. [so easy to slide to the negative]

What can I look forward to?  Life not always being like this for forever.  Moments of pure happiness.  Better than nothing.
...and this is where I start to struggle.  I'm not sure what I have to look forward to, at least in a more detailed and immediate future fashion.  I don't know what I want.  I don't have something to shoot for, something to give me meaning and motivation during times like this when I'm feeling the way I feel.  I know I want to be happy, but I don't know what will bring me that happiness.  And in the meantime I'm trying to stay positive, but it's SO hard sometimes....a lot of the time....  blah! [ok that brought me a little chuckle]

O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment