Search This Blog

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Muscle Re-awakening

In case any of you were wondering Ziggy is still alive and hanging in there.  I don't know what is going to happen.  I'm just happy to still have her with us.

In other news, I went to the gym today and worked out hard.  Boy are my shoulders weak.  For example, I was doing pulldowns on one of the weight machines and I ended up on 50 lbs.  Now for the shoulder press, which is the exact opposite motion than a pull down, I struggled with every repetition and my highest weight pressed was only 30 lbs.  Yep, huge imbalance there :-/  Oh well at least I worked out :)

Today was a very beautiful day.  Was anyone out and about around 6:00ish? The sunset was brilliant with the clouds and clear air.  I especially loved seeing the sunlight move up the Wasatch front as the sun set.  Very very pretty.  And now it's the weekend!!!  Woohoo!!  Tomorrow I'm hanging out with friends and letting go of my worries for a few hours, I can't wait.  I hope everyone else will have a good day tomorrow too! Til then, goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment