Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pizza and Peaks

Today was a pretty good good day.  Yes, that's two "goods". 

Can I just tell you how much I love looking at the mountains?  It's borderline dangerous is what it is.  Sometimes they are very distracting for me as I'm driving along Utah's fine freeways :)  They are just so beautiful.  Today I found myself driving down to Draper and I hit this angle where Lone Peak, freshly powdered in new snow, was towering through an opening between two other mountains, a light fluffy brushing of clouds accenting its "lone-ness".  Ah, I loved it.  Love the mountains, love the clouds in the clean sky, love the sun as it's setting creating such dynamics.  Really, I shouldn't be driving in the early evening.

You know what is awesome? Pizza.  Yummy delicious pizza.  Today at work I walked in to the lunch room to heat up my frozen meal and some of my other co-workers had ordered pizza!  At this point they had all eaten and I was alone in the room looking at the presumably empty pizza box from Papa John's.  I approached it and lifted the lid and guess what's sitting there just for me?  One last slice! And it was still mildly warm!  So I had pizza for lunch!! Woohoo!

See, pretty good good day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment