Search This Blog

Friday, March 21, 2014

March Madness!

Well I'm at work again.  I'm not sure the likelihood of posting if I wait til tonight to do it.  Last night I ended up hanging out with a friend most of the night so by the time I got home it was way too late and I was tired.  And I foresee tonight being similar.  Who's been listening/watching/following March Madness?  I wasn't planning on it, but I am :)  It gives me something to listen to while I'm at work.  And speaking of basketball, just about 40 minutes ago Mercer upset Duke.  I love sports!  I love basketball! Needless to say I'm in a pretty good mood right now.  Now I'm listening to Tennessee play against Massachusetts.  I'm routing for UT.  Soft spot for Tennessee since I lived there for nearly 18 months.  So far they are playing well, the score is 10-6.

Getting back to work now.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment