Search This Blog

Monday, March 10, 2014

Demons

Today was a rough day and I don't feel much better right now.  Does anyone else have to deal with frequent downward mood swings? 
Let's talk about inner demons for a second.  I know we all have them.  I know some people have to wrestle more with theirs' than other folks.  I'm not going to claim to be one of those people.  All I am going to say is that mine often make me feel like I am frequently getting knocked down hard in a boxing ring.  The struggle to get back up is really tough and then all too easy do I get knocked back down.  My demons just make me feel really awful about myself, alone, and pessimistic and hopeless about life.  They tell me that there is no one there and make me feel like I am drowning.  In reality I think there are people there, and I'm probably strong enough to get myself back up out of the abyss, but getting to where I feel that way seems out of my control.

Ok, I will try to say a couple positive things now.  I get to go to bed now and my cute little kitty Arwen is waiting for me.  Though I feel alone, there's got to be those I can't see who are with me.  This life is just a short moment and one day the inner demons will be gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment