Search This Blog

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Of Mice and Money

I feel overwhelmed with the issues and stresses that are associated with money right now.  My friend sent me some budget templates awhile back and today I finally got around to plugging in some data and at one point I got so frustrated tonight that I nearly started to cry.  I'm still feeling frustrated and lost, but I'm done for the night.  I have to just step away.

I've stayed inside mostly all day today.  Except for when I walked a mouse to its new home.  Yep, you read that right.  There's been a mouse in our house and so I bought a humane mouse trap to catch it and today it was finally trapped.  So I cut up some cheese cubes and walked it to a new location outside that I hope would be safely away from most predators (namely, my cats) and released it back into the wild.  He/She was a cute little mouse :)

Yay for a new week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment