Search This Blog

Friday, March 14, 2014

Comedians

Ok I didn't post last night because I was really tired and had a long day and pretty much passed out once my head hit the pillow around 10:00-ish.  I have to say though that I had a pretty funny day at work though. And this will be strange coming from me if anyone reading this knows me, but I was listening to stand-up comedy at work yesterday.  HILARIOUS stuff!!  I really like Gabriel Iglesias and all his amazingly accurate voices.  I watched his episode that he did in Hawaii and his story of his shows in Saudi Arabia were pretty amazing to hear about.  I feel happy to know that people in the Middle East have humor and like to laugh just like any human being :)  If you like comedians or are interested in hearing his set from his show in Hawaii here is the Youtube link:
http://youtu.be/RIIjxDE__a8

Well I'm at work right now so I'm gonna go and get back to it.  Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment