Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

glee

Work today was no fun.  We didn't have much for me to do so I ended up doing a few jobs that no one really wanted to do and had been putting off.  Yay for me.  But I will have plenty to do tomorrow now so that's good I guess. 

I just got done watching one of my favorite TV shows, or it used to be anyways.  It had sorta fallen from grace and I've been too busy to really watch any TV, but tonight I wasn't doing anything.  It was a good episode.  Felt like the old days type of episode.  And as I was watching I wanted to share how I was feeling, share my excitement about what I was enjoying and loving.  Then I realized I didn't have anyone to share with.  Deflated balloon. :(  Don't get me wrong, I know people and could've told them, but none of them care for this show, and no one would have understood why I was excited and loving what I was seeing and feeling.  And you guessed it, this made me feel alone. 

I am betting that most everyone knows that feeling of wanting to share, wanting to connect in a moment of positivity with someone else who, at least in that moment, is the same as you, who understands why you feel that way cuz they are feeling it, too.  Now the last thing I want is to be alone now, but it's nighttime, on weeknight, and I work in the morning, so I have to get ready for bed. 

Anyways, it was a good episode.

1 comment:

  1. I watch glee you could have told me. I would have cared and your not alone.

    ReplyDelete