Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

Did I mention I love pizza!

Great night tonight.  I had 6 slices of pizza!!!!  Yes, I know that's way too much, but right now I don't care :)  So today was kinda lagging until this evening.  I got to my morning job on time which is good and we finished before 9:00 so I even made it to my second job on time, too.  But there wasn't enough for me to do at my second job so I ended up going home a little early.  Yeah, that's awesome to get to go home early, but money is really tight for me right now and I need every minute I can get.  Hopefully I can make up for that later in the week.  I came home with a slight headache and decided to take a nap.  I love naps!!  It was good.  I felt refreshed afterwards.  Which was what I needed as I headed off to FHE.  If you don't know what FHE is feel free to comment me ;)  I had a good time tonight.  We visited some people (or tried to in some cases) then came back and had pizza.  That was my favorite part :D  And of course socialized.  I got to talk to and meet quite a few people.  I left feeling really good.  I'm kinda looking forward to the next activity so I can see how many people I remember.  I hope I can make some new friends from all this. 

Anywho, off to bed now.  I'm trying to do better at getting enough sleep so I don't wake up late and miss my morning job :-/  Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment