Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Bikers wanted

Well I'm going to be up late busy again tonight so I'm posting now. I'm off to a jazz game tonight with some friends. 

Today was slow at work. I spent the majority of my time in the warehouse section just hanging out and helping the crew in the back. 

I'm feeling kinda blah right now. I'm dealing with some emotions like sadness and frustration. I've got a situation that I don't like but can't do much to change it, so I'm trying to accept it. Anyone else understand that acceptance can be hard? Hence the frustration. But I am trying. I know I will feel better, happier, if I can accept the situation as opposed to continually fighting it. 

In other news...I got my motorcycle endorsement today for bikes of any engine size. No limits. 

I am happy about that. Now I just have to be patient a little longer til I can get my bike back from it's second time in the shop. Anyone reading this wanna go on a ride with me when I get my bike back? :) 

1 comment:

  1. Acceptance is hard but, patience is a virtue. If that offer is available when I get there I'll take you up on it. I want to learn how to ride

    ReplyDelete