Search This Blog

Monday, March 3, 2014

My first posting.

I know that I'm being very original with the name of my blog and the name of my first post.  Please forgive me for now, it is late and I'm writing this on a whim.

Today was a pretty difficult day. I don't know if that's because it was legitimately difficult or if I just didn't have a good attitude, either way there was difficulty. Let me just say that I work two jobs and I was tired; automatically set up to be more vulnerable to stray emotions like impatience and frustration.   I felt discontent and unhappy and sad. I wanted to talk to  and be with my friends, not be at work. So eventually I turned on some Disney music and that helped cheer me up some. Thank you for happy childhood memories and Disney!

Later when I got home  I decided to go for a ride on my motorcycle. Best idea!! I loved it. So much fun to take it up to 55mph for the first time and cruise down an empty 5 lane road. I am grateful for that experience. Even though it got chilly pretty quick it was a priceless happy moment for me. Yay for happy moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment