Search This Blog

Saturday, March 8, 2014

The sun was out, what did you do?

Another Saturday come and gone.  Today was gorgeous.  Sun was shining and I know many were out enjoying it.  I spent my time hanging out with some friends :)  We did some shopping, did lunch, cut some metal, played Dungeons and Dragons, you know, the usual.  Haha, yes I play D&D.  It's pretty fun.  I get to spend time with a group of friends playing games and cracking jokes.  Who doesn't love that?  And I get to play with some pretty cool dice, too ;)  As for cutting metal, well I'm making a knife.  Yes, making a knife.  I'm not to the point where I can forge my own, but so far the process has involved designing the pattern of my blade and then cutting it out of metal.   That's were I'm at still.  It was pretty fun.  I got to use power tools and there were lots of sparks :D 

Yep, today was pretty great.  Spending time with people you like and who you're pretty sure like you back, doing things you enjoy...that makes life worth living.  For me anyway, for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Holly, Michelle Moosman here. This is cool that you've started a blog! I'm excited to read along and get to know you better! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks. I'm glad to know you're excited :)

    ReplyDelete