Search This Blog

Thursday, April 10, 2014

No title

I feel tired physically and emotionally. I don't know how your Facebook newsfeeds look but mine has a fair amount of posts and articles about issues of our day and it's worn me out today. The overall feeling I get is one of anxiety and disappointment and the thoughts that come are of how messed up our world is. 

I'm tired. I have a gray boring cloud over me. I might stay off of Facebook for awhile, but then I don't know what I'll do to stay sane at work. 

A person I work with, who doesn't know me and I don't know him, his dad died. A lot of the warehouse crew took the day off to go to his funeral today. I feel bad for him in a distant sort of way. I think I have an idea of some of the feelings associated with losing a loved one, but I feel cold enough about my own circumstances right now that I'm not really empathizing with him. 

Has anyone else noticed a definite downward trend to my blog lately? I have and I can't seem to break it. Maybe I should start writing from work when I first get there. I'm usually in a better mood then. 

I miss my friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment