Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2014

good day today

Wow, what a great day today was.  The weather was wonderful, I stayed busy being creative and doing, I spent the day with good friends, and I played games and had pizza for dinner!  Oh, and I rode my bike ;P  Haha, really though, it was just a really good day.  I needed it.

So, I have to say, because I make observations just in passing, I noticed some things in my emotions today.  There is someone that I've gotten to hang out with that I noticed I feel happy around.  You know there are just people out there that resonate with us on our levels and make us feel good just because of who they are.  I now have met someone like that and it makes me feel happy right now.  Yay :)

Ok well I just wanted to share my positivity.  PS, I saw some awesome lightning tonight after gaming and visiting with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment