Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Dr. Who

Ok, trying to be better today with my post.  So I'm back at work.  I have a little break in between jobs right now...waiting for data so I can do my next job.  In the meantime I got nothin to do which is fine by me.

As I mentioned in a previous post I have been watching Dr Who and yesterday I finished the first season and started the second season.  I didn't know that they were going to regularly be changing the actor who plays the Doctor.  That's weird to me.  And sad.  Cuz what if I like one actor more than another?  Blah.  The SPFX have been better in the second season that the first, I'm assuming because they got more $$$.  It's still not what I am used to but I'm betting that's partly to do with the fact that it's British and also partly to do with the fact that the seasons I've watched so far were done in 2005-6.  I'm interested to see what it will be like when I catch up to the present.  And Billie Piper reminds me of Minnie Driver.  They both have wide jaws.

Ok, anyways, back to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment